Go to your official website: lhs18.weebly.com
Senior Parent Night!
Seniors & Parents: We invite you to attend a Senior Parent Night on Wednesday, September 20th at 6pm in the Library. The Senior Leadership will be informing you of the upcoming events this year and important dates to remember. Senior Counselors will be presenting information on what you should be doing to plan for your life after Leilehua. Finally, our College Counselor will be hosting a Financial Aid informative session about applying and how to read your financial aid packages. We are excited about the great things that will be happening for Seniors and their families this year! Please mark your calendars and join us for this important night!
Senior Lock In
Hey Seniors, here is what you missed at Senior Lock In. Heights were taken for your cap and gowns and for graduation alignment. Senior Quotes for the yearbook and voting for your Graduation and Class Song was also completed.
To submit your Senior Quote, please stop by N202 during non-instructional times and speak with Mr. Fukumoto. For your heights, please see Mr. Tochiki during non-instructional times for more information.
Balfour (our official cap and gown company) was there too. Purchasing a cap and gown now will guarantee the cheapest cost for a cap and gown. A cap and gown is mandatory to participate in the graduation ceremony! The cost is currently $52.36 for just the cap and gown. Items like invitations, announcements, etc. are also available. Prices will go up in November. Please do not delay. Please see Mr. Tochiki during non-instructional times for more information.
If you need anymore information, please see Mr. Tochiki in room P29 or Mrs. Saneishi in room 44 during non-instructional times.
Senior Personal Pages
- If you are interested in purchasing a personal page for a student or for yourself, please contact Mr. Fukumoto (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to room N202 during non-instructional times) for more information. Space is limited, so please do not delay.
- Full Page: $250
- Half Page: $150
- 1/4 Page: $85
- Deadline is December 1st, 2017!
- Senior Portraits will be taken at House of Photography until October 29th!
- Please see Mr. Fukumoto (N202) for Senior Portrait packets. You can also visit www.houseofphoto.com for more information. All seniors have until Oct 29th, 2017 to complete their portraits. Only portraits taken with House of Photography will be entered in the “Special Senior Section” of the yearbook.
- Any senior interested in submitting a portrait taken privately or through another company may submit one to Mr. Fukumoto. However, their portrait will be inserted into a different section for the "Special Senior Section." A student or parent may also purchase a personal page in the yearbook and insert any photos they would like to submit.
- House of Photography is the official photographer for Leilehua. Any portraits not taken with House can be entered into the yearbook, but will NOT be in the “Special Senior Section.”